ad·ven·ture·less: a lack of unusual or exciting experiences

7.12.2006

23rd Birthday List =)


Tomorrow, July 13, I will be 23!

Here's what Mom wrote today (July 12) was like 23 years ago:
-Dad becoming XO of VAQ 137
-Angie, playing with her new birthday baby doll and cradle
-Melanie, gathering up her little hard earned savings to buy lavish clothes for the newcomer (aww thanks Mel! =)
-Diana, getting ready to enter high school
-My last day to be pregnant, with those wonderful internal hiccoughs and wiggles
-A new and wonderful joy about to burst forth into the world!

Well, now that I'm 23, I do believe I'll actually be moving out to get my own apartment! Thus you will see many domestic ideas on my birthday wish list =)

In order of preference...
1. Digital camera
2. Kayak
3. Kayak rack for car
4. Cutco knives – chef’s knife, paring, and small or medium serrated
5. Kitchen Aide Mixer
6. Laptop computer
7. Bed
8. Dresser
9. Floor lamp
10. Big rug
11. Quilted down comforter – white/cream
12. Crock pot (and slow cooker cookbook)
13. Dutch oven (cast iron) – with glass lid
14. Hot pink rubber cleaning gloves =) – size medium

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for turning 23! Happy (early) Birthday, Jessi! I love you!

3:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

8:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home